- Membership form for The Pennsylvania
Society (Member's Biographical Information), filled out by Vance
McCormick (page 1 only)
- Biographical information furnished
to the secretary's office, Yale University, new haven, Connecticut,
with the publication of a biographical statement concerning Vance C.
McCormick, Ph.D. 1893 in the Yale Obituary Record. Includes information
about his education, employment, family, service, charities and club
membership, and so on. Three pages, typewritten: Page
1, Page 2, Page
3. (link from main bio page, link from bio page blurb)
- List of clubs Vance McCormick participated
in (typed up during his lifetime) (also link from bio page blurb,
link from main bio page) 2 pages: Page
1, Page 2.
- Document listing all of the items that Vance
requested that his secretary place "in his tin box".
- Document listing resolutions of
the War Trade Board, June 13, 1819
McCormick - Home
McCormick Family Papers - Home
Center for Pennsylvania Culture Studies - Home