Financial Aid for Graduate Students
- 1. Graduate Student Funding for 2013-2014
Financial aid for graduate students is only available for 400 level and higher coursework. Unless indicated otherwise below, additional information and applications are available from the Financial Aid Office.
Graduate Student Funding for 2013-2014
Full-time Graduate Student Stipends
For the following awards, students apply through their graduate program:
- Graduate School Doctoral Fellowships
- Bunton-Waller Graduate Scholar Awards
- Capital College Graduate Assistantships
- International Student Tuition Grant-In-Aid: This program offers some assistance for both graduate and undergraduate students. Details and application information are available from the Office of Global Programs.
- Summer Tuition Assistance: Tuition remission for 1-9 summer credits (depending on availability of funds) for students who received two consecutive semesters of fellowship/assistantship support. Eligible students are notified in the spring.
Teaching Assistantships (TAs)
- A select number of teaching assistantships may be available through the respective graduate program. Contact the program for availability and application details.
Grant-funded Research Assistantships
- A select number of research assistantships may be available through grants obtained by some graduate programs. Contact the program for availability and application details.
- Wage-payroll positions are sometimes available through the respective graduate program. Inquire within the specific Schools and Programs for details.