Raymond Gibney Jr., Ph.D.
Dr. Gibney joined Penn State Harrisburg in 2007. His primary teaching responsibilities focus on human resource management. Prior to joining Penn State Harrisburg, Dr. Gibney worked as a consultant with such firms as PeopleSoft and Coopers & Lybrand. He has consulted on various HR related issues across diverse industries.
- Academy of Management
- Southern Management Association
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
- Penn State Harrisburg 2012 Excellence in Advising Award
- Bea Gamma Sigma Capital College Chapters 2011-2012 Professor of the Year
- Sage Best Paper Award for 2009 Micro Category Group & Organization Management 34:665-697
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2007. Major: Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, 1993. Major: Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, 1990. Major: Business Administration
- Employee-employer relationship
- Labor unions
- +1 717 948 6149
- E355 Olmsted Building