Peter Swan, Ph.D.
Peter Swan comes to the school from the Smeal College of Business at the University Park campus. Dr. Swan earned his Ph.D. in business administration at the University of Michigan Business School. He holds an MBA from the University of Tennessee and a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan. He has published in such journals as Journal of Business Logistics, Transportation Journal, Public Works Management & Policy, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, and Academy of Management Journal. Prior to joining academia, he spent a decade working in the railroad industry.
- Transportation Research Board
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- American Society of Transportation and Logistics
- Penn State Center for Supply Chain Research
- Transportation Operations
- Transportation Economics
- Supply Chain Cost Models
- Freight Transportation
- Motor Carriers
B.A.; M.B.A.; Ph.D. (Michigan)
- +1 717 948 6443
- E356 Olmsted Building