Mohammad Ali, Ph.D.
Mohammad Ali joined the School of Business Administration in fall 2013. Previously, he taught for the School of Management at the New York Institute of Technology. He earned his doctorate degree in Management from the School of Management and Labor Relations at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. His dissertation addressed Stakeholder Management and he continues to explore stakeholder management and its benefits for businesses. He has published in such journals as the Journal of Workplace Rights, Advances in Industrial and Labor Relations, Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, and Monthly Labor Review.
- Academy of Management (MOA)
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
- Society of Business Ethics (SBE)
- Employment Relations
- International Labor Standards
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder Management
- +1 717 948 6141
- E335 Olmsted Building