Janet Duck, Ph.D.
Dr. Duck joined the School of Business in 2011. She has been a member of the graduate faculty at Penn State Great Valley for the past eight years, where she taught primarily in the online iMBA program. She has published in the Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning (ABSEL).
- Educause, 2010-Present
- Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning (ABSEL), 2006-2009
- Academy of Management, 2006-Present
- Group dynamics and role identities in virtual teamwork
- The relationship between collaborative teaching models and team development/enhanced team performance
- The effect of group formation methods on team dynamics
B.S.; M.B.A.; Ph.D. (Penn State)
- +1 717 948 6141
- E355 Olmsted Building