Dinesh R. Pai, Ph.D.
Dr. Pai completed his Ph.D. in supply chain management at Rutgers University prior to joining Penn State Lehigh. He joined Penn State Harrisburg in fall 2011. Dr. Pai also brings to the classroom corporate experience having worked in various logistic-type positions in Mumbai, India. He has currently published in such journals as International Journal of Business Intelligence Research, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, and Advances in Business and Management Forecasting.
- Center for Supply Chain Research
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE)
- Supply chain management
- Logistics strategy
- Operations management in the service and healthcare industry
Research methodologies mainly include
- Multivariate statistical methods
- Artificial intelligence
- Mathematical programming
- Discrete event simulation
- B.ME.; M.B.A.; Ph.D. (Rutgers University)
- +1 717 948 6141
- E355 Olmsted Building