Dinesh R. Pai, Ph.D.
Dr. Pai completed his Ph.D. in supply chain management at Rutgers University prior to joining Penn State Lehigh. He joined Penn State Harrisburg in fall 2011. Dr. Pai also brings to the classroom corporate experience having worked in various project management and operations-type positions in Mumbai, India. He has currently published in such journals as Expert Systems with Applications, Journal of Computer Information Systems, and Advances in Business and Management Forecasting.
- Center for Supply Chain Research at Penn State
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE)
- Supply chain management
- Logistics strategy
- Operations management in the service and healthcare industry
- Multivariate statistical methods
- Artificial intelligence
- Mathematical programming
- Discrete event simulation
B.ME.; M.B.A.; Ph.D. (Rutgers University)
- +1 717 948 6643
- E356 Olmsted Building