Schedule and Location:
June 6 and 13, 2013
8:30 a.m. - Noon
Penn State Harrisburg
$185/person before May 15, 2013
For information, or to register, call 948-6505 or FAX 948-6582.
Effective Writing in Business Settings
- Learn how to better address the information needs of an audience
- Think critically and creatively about the presentation of information
- Work collaboratively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Understand research strategies appropriate for workplace writing
- Improve written communication skills
- Work with digital communications (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
About the Instructor
Jason S. Jones, MA, has taught undergraduate courses in Composition, Business Communications, and Literature as well as American and World History at Penn State Harrisburg and Central Penn College. His areas of expertise include grammar, trouble-free document editing, and business writing for diverse organizations.