Instructors

Continuing Education instructors are employed for their expertise and academic achievements, as well as for their diverse backgrounds and credentials. Approximately 25 percent are full-time faculty at Penn State Harrisburg. The other 75 percent are adjunct faculty members who are employed full-time in other professions including company presidents, attorneys, pastors, physicians, school teachers, and administrators. All instructors have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree; 54 percent have master’s degrees, 34 percent have doctoral degrees, and 8 percent have juris doctor degrees.