Dates: June 18-20, 2013
Location: Penn State Harrisburg, Middletown.
Tuition: $2208 (PA Resident)
To Register for HLHED 596: Review the registration information in the course
brochure. Registration deadline is Friday, June 14.
Course Brochure and Registration Form (PDF)
You must register separately for the conference and pay a conference registration fee.
For more information visit www.psahperd.org and click on Keystone Health Promotion Conference.
Enhancing Health Promotion in Your Organization (Graduate Course and Conference)
The Keystone Health Promotion Conference is a statewide conference designed for school health educators, school nurses, community health educators, worksite health promotion practitioners, and other advocates of health promotion.
The intent of HLHED 596 Individual Studies: Enhancing Health Promotion in Your Organization (3 credits) is to provide conference participants with the opportunity to synthesize the conference experience into their workplace health promotion activities.
- Recognize the role that lifestyle plays in determining personal health status
- Participate in a “wellness” experience and reflect on individual lifestyle practices that affect health
- Identify strategies to enhance professional health education competency
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Register for and attend the Keystone Health Promotion Conference at Penn State Harrisburg.
- Attend an orientation meeting (held on the first day of the conference).
- Attend all keynote addresses, workshop sessions, the health fair, and any other sessions assigned by the instructor.
- Submit a scholarly paper by the deadline. [Paper requirements and grading standards in the Course Brochure (PDF) ]
About Course Content:
Dr. Samuel W. Monismith
Phone: 717-948-6515 • E-mail: email@example.com
About HLHED 596 registration:
Phone: 717-948-6536 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Payment
For full information and to register, see the Course Brochure and Registration Form (PDF).