Operators declared an alert at Three Mile Island 10/5, just before 10 p.m. A small fire was extinguished. There was no impact to the safety of the public or the plant. Additional information available from PennLive.com.
WestPACS Job & Internship Fair
The WestPACS Job Fair, held at the Moroeville Convention Center (Business 22 and Monroeville Mall), offers employers with entry-level, internship, and co-op positions an opportunity to meet in one central location with alumni, graduating students, and underclassmen from 44 colleges in Western Pennsylvania.
Candidates must be current students or graduates of a college or university granting associates, bachelors, and/or graduate degrees.
Employers will be able to speak with candidates, distribute recruitment literature, and conduct brief interviews.
Students and alumni from schools outside the WestPACS consortium are welcome to attend as walk-ins. Walk-in registration is available at the door. The walk-in registration fee is $10.00 (cash only).
Pre-registration is not available.
Please adhere to the event entrance policies:
- To enter the fair, candidates must have completed or be urrently enrolled in an associate, bachelors, or graduate degree program.
- All candidates are required to present a resume stating school and degree information entering the fair.
- Appropriate dress is required for admission to the job fair.
- Candidates are strongly advised to wear business professional interviewing attire such as a business suit. Candidates may be denied entrance to the fair if not appropriately dressed.
- Only candidates for jobs and internships will be allowed int he employer area.
- Guests accompanying the candidates are not permitted into the job fair.
- Children are not permitted.
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.