Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
SGA Election (Spring 2014)
Are you are interested in running for any of the Student Government positions? Please pick up a signature's form in E131 Olmsted.
Note: SGA President and Vice President (must run on a ticket)
All SGA Senate positions:
- (4) from the School of Behavioral Sciences and Education
- (4) from the School of Business Administration
- (4) from the School of Humanities
- (4) from the School of Public Affairs
- (4) from the School of Science, Engineering, and Technology
- (4) from the Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS)
- (4) from the Graduate School
- (1) University Faculty Senate (student representative)
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.