Operators declared an alert at Three Mile Island 10/5, just before 10 p.m. A small fire was extinguished. There was no impact to the safety of the public or the plant. Additional information available from PennLive.com.
Roles of Project Managers and Business Analysts
An informal informational session and discussion
Join us for an informal informational session to discuss project management and business analysis and how it can improve your projects!
Understanding the roles of project managers and business analysis professionals can improve your project efficiency and increase profitability.
- What is a project manager (PM)?
- What roles does a PM perform in the project lifecycle?
- What is a business analyst (BA)?
- What role does a PM perform in the project planning cycle?
- What skills are required for project managers and business analysts to be successful in today’s work environment?
6:30-7:00 p.m. - Networking Welcome
7:00-7:30 p.m. - Project Management: how does it benefit my projects?
7:30-7:45 p.m. - Q&A / Networking
7:45-8:15 p.m. - Business Analysis: understanding project requirements and communication
8:15-8:30 p.m. - Closing Remarks
This event is free! Pizza, beverages, and other refreshements will be served.
To register, please call 717-948-6703.
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.