PE Civil Engineer Exam Review Class
Penn State Harrisburg has a long tradition of engineering education and preparing engineers to obtain their professional engineering license. This course is videoconferenced from Penn State Berks to Penn State Harrisburg.
The review course is taught by experienced professional engineers working in the field and will prepare you to take the exam by:
- Identifying the most common technical areas covered in the exam
- Sharpening your problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Establishing built-in study time
- Practicing calculations and test questions
- Increasing your confidence and reducing test anxiety
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.