Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Pa State Government Job & Intern Mini-Fair
This is an opportunity to meet with recruiters from some the departments and agencies of state government for both civil service and non-civil service career opportunities.
Students form all majors should plan to attend! Internships and full-time positions will both be represented. Bring your resumes and be prepared to network with recruiters! Don't miss this chance to find out about employment procedures and opportunities with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Some of the federal, state, and local agencies who have already signed up for our fair include (subject to change):
- Administrative Office of PA Courts
- County of York
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Letterkenny Army Depot
- Lebanon VA Hospital
- PA Bureau of Administrative Services
- PA Department of Agriculture
- PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- PA Department of Corrections
- PA Department of Corrections - SCI Camp Hill
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Labor and Industry
- PA Department of Labor and Industry, Office of Equal Opportunity
- PA Historical Museum Commission
- PA House of Representatives
- PA House of Representatives Archives
- PA Office of Administration - Office of Information Technology
- PA Office of Budget
- PA State Police
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.