Commencement ceremony information
Students graduating this semester are invited to stop by and learn more about the commencement ceremony.
At the fair, students can:
- Reserve your seat for the commencement ceremony
- Meet with representatives from financial aid, career services, and Penn State Harrisburg graduate program admissions
- Place orders for graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames (25% off) and other commemorative items
- View samples of academic regalia (caps and gowns) to be worn at the ceremony
- Have professional photos taken, either in commencement regalia or business attire. There is no obligation to purchase and you may view your password protected proofs online. Caps and gowns will be provided.
- Register for regalia and professional photo package giveaways
- Pose for photo shout-outs
There is no rehearsal for the commencement ceremony. Take this opportunity to meet with events staff and have your ceremony questions answered.