Best Practices in lynda.com for Higher Education
Join Tim Lengel as he leads a hands-on workshop to introduce you to lynda.com, an excellent resource for students, faculty, and staff to learn software, creative techniques, and business skills at their own pace.
Vetted instructors walk the user through tutorials that are segmented into easily digestible videos, available anytime on their desktop or mobile device.
Headphones/ear buds are suggested.
- List the basic features of lynda.com
- Review lynda.com usage across Penn State
- Create a lynda.com Penn State account to search topics and transcripts
- Become familiar with steps to share a course with your students, create bookmarks, and populate your training queue
- Discuss the best uses of lynda.com for teaching and learning
RSVP by Wednesday, September 25, to Betsy at email@example.com.