Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Exercise Balls and Bands (Fall 2012)
Fitness Class in the Morning for Faculty and Staff
Are you ready to put some bounce into your workout routine? This class is the best of all worlds; cardio and toning using balls, theraband, body weight, or light weights. It will challenge your stability, develop core strength, and give you an incredible total body workout.
This class will help you reach the level of fitness you aspire to attain. Each class will be slightly different, promising fun that will keep you at your best. Not only will you feel energized, empowered, and stretched after clas,s but you will gain fitness confidence knowing you are taking an active role in improving your health and well-being. Bring your fun attitude, smile, and be ready to get toned!
- October 24, 2012: Student Center, CUB
- October 31, 2012: Student Center, CUB
- November 7, 2012: Gym, CUB
- November 14, 2012: Student Center, CUB
- November 21, 2012: No Class
- November 28, 2012: Student Center, CUB
- December 5, 2012: Student Center, CUB
- December 12, 2012: Student Center, CUB
This event has ended; page retained for archival purposes only.